Friday, November 23, 2007

Gimme the Beach Boys To Soothe My Soul

Ok, those aren't the real lyrics, and we didn't actually go to the beach, but the beach could have been in the plans if we'd wanted it to be and I'm not the only one who spent my formative years thinking that only the Beach Boys could soothe their souls (I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away....)

Just got back from a week in Florida. I'm fairly fried from the return trip; we were 1.5 hours out of Tampa and our plane took off at 7:30....you do the math. :-D Also, the rental was in my name so I'm the one who had to drive it up so guess who got to drive instead of sleep. In their defense, neither mom nor Kris slept. They chatted so we could all wake up.

google map of where we were: (roughly)


View Larger Map

So mostly there was laying about with some magazines/books/knitting and chatting and eating. Which is always nice.

I don't have a whole lot to say because, as mentioned above, I'm pretty fried. So I'll leave you with a little video (it's not long) that my aunt showed us. We were all rolling with laughter. It's funny because...it's true. Trust me :-)

No comments: