Wednesday, June 18, 2008

hm...polaroid....

So Polaroid sucked it out and discontinued their greatness. (See here I've blogged about it before.) In the new Maxim, they point us towards this fancy new technology, wherein Polaroid has developed an ink-free printer with fancy magic paper that works using the telepathy already inside all of your cell phones. Clearly I'm still skeptical. But at a cool $99, I might be willing to try it out...I said *might.* The thing about digital pictures is that they're infinitely editable. The great thing about old-school polaroids is that they're not. It would be fun at parties. Funny photo booth and then you can still have the images on your camera to jack around with later.

Alright, I'm sold. It's going on my birthday wish list. Woot!

There was something else I was going to blog about. I was all philosophizing earlier today but it was a long day and people are particularly stupid lately so I've forgotten it.

New season of Weeds started, though. I want to be Mary Louise Parker when I grow up. For now I'll settle for her wardrobe...Time to shop!

No comments: