Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hm...

So I was going through my old blogs so that I could capture images to put on my portfolio on the embritadesign.com site and I realized something. I used to cuss in my blogs. Not a lot, but with about the same frequency that I do in my daily life...and it's worse now that my people interation has shrunk and has no professional basis.

At one point I realized I have relatives reading - the Elders of the Family, if you will. And so, as happens when I'm in their company, I temper my language.

But that - while being me - isn't really accurate. It's out of respect (mostly for my Grandfather) but it still feels unnatural.

And so, with that in mind, I'm going to stop tempering my language. The voice of this blog will return to the days of its youth. Which will be awesome.

And hey, I don't cuss as much as Salinger, and he's an American Classic.

No comments: