Thursday, April 23, 2009

Go Ahead...Make My Day

Okay!

Go here. Please note the author. Then read the 3rd comment. Go ahead. I'll wait.


Did you go? Did you witness the awesomeness?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Ok - if you didn't click then I'll paraphrase: I wrote a kick ass review (if I do say so myself) of a Must Read book. The AUTHOR HERSELF visited my blog and LEFT A COMMENT. And not a "Lady, you totally suck. How could you butcher my work like that?" Comment.

It says this: "Emily, thanks for a thoughtful and well-argued review! LTC"

I want to FRAME IT. Some people frame their first dollar. I'm framing my first positive (albeit one-line) review from a person whose published works I reviewed.

This gives me hope that in the summer when I start churning through my advanced copies. (I have a hook up. It's ok to be jealous.)

So that's my day.

No comments: