Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh yeah...


Spent last week recharging in Florida.

It was awesome. We do a lot of lying around and reading when we're there. We went for a couple of walks and had lunch on the bay at Crystal River -- where there was crazy manatee activity.

Then I flew home and we had Steve's Going Away Party:



Funny story: some people (one of whom was IN THE MILITARY) thought that my screen saver was counting down until when Steve leaves. It's actually just on Military Time. But when it hit 0:00 we needed to take a photo. Of course.

I put my paltry Christmas decorations up on the embrita blog. (link at right)

Oh, and I made some headway on the genealogy research. If I'm not mistaken, there's a Scottish line that leads from me way way waaay back.

Hint

(hint has some not safe for work language in it..fyi)

No comments: