Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Blog

Stupid myspace deleted me. For reals. Maybe I was too avant garde for them. Maybe they thought I was a terrorist...at any rate, I'm over their "oh no an unexpected error has occured!" baloney and I will just blog here from now one.

So that's all I have to say for now.


Oh wait - remember when Steve almost carjacked someone? I almost got carjacked today. They poor guy looked mortified when he figured out that there's more than one Blue Honda Fit in Dallas. I just chuckled and waved and turned because my light turned green. I should have told him it's ok because my husband did that once...but I was hungry and he hurried away quickly. So that's my funny story for the day. I almost got carjacked by someone who looked like an accountant. :-)

No comments: