Thursday, September 27, 2007

Aunthood


I'm going to be an aunt. I'm so excited.
Check it out (this is old, but it's the only one I've got for now) that's at about 5 weeks. Can you imagine? Something this small is going to grow and be born and become one more person I get to spoil. I love spoiling people. Not sure why, but I do. Make their lives a little sunnier and a bit easier.

And I can't wait for this little person. Until then, I'm utilizing the Event planner spreadsheet in iwork08 and planning her baby shower. It's going to rock. Best Baby Shower Ever. As soon as she finds out the sex. I might be more impatient about that than she is...if you can believe it.

And then after the shower...the nursery. There's some serious vicarious living here. Too bad she's in Houston...although, that might not be so bad...keeps everything in moderation. :-D

1 comment:

kookykrys said...

I'm a bad sister. I have a newer set. and they are in your email box right now. And hopefully next week, I'll have an even better set for you, and we'll know if you need to buy blue or pink. ;)